DREAMS AND SEWING MACHINES
I just wanted to answer some of my acne faqs.
Work said I don’t have to come in until later so I have time.
- Yes I have been to the dermatologist
- Yes I have use prescription drugs like Differin cream and pills that you have to take.
- No I have not tried Accutane pills. I’m scared of the side effects and how strong it is, but it may be my next option.
- Yes I have tried limiting my drinks to only water, I saw a small difference. I should go back to that. I drink a lot of juice and soda now.
- My diet is honestly pretty bad. I have not gone so far as to change my diet completely. I try to eat healthier but I haven’t gone all out. I think I need to stop eating dairy and start eating really healthy. That should probably help.
- Yes I have tried the all natural way….where you don’t use ANYTHING and you just let you skin heal itself. Worst idea ever!
- No i have never been on birth control
Yall’s messages have helped me realize that I need to adjust my diet, drink way more water, stop eating diary and give Accutane a try. I always said Accutane would be my last option but I guess now is the time! I’m gonna talk to my parents about it again.
Thank you for all the help! xo